HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Major Developer/Builder is looking for a Multi Family Superintendent.
Duties and Requirements:
- Must have ground-up multi family experience
- Must be able to oversee all aspects of operations of a construction project including field subcontractors, schedules, quality control, safety and materials.
- Must have knowledge of all crafts and construction.
- Ability to supervise, coordinate, and schedule multiple construction crews daily required.
- Must be able to read specifications to determine construction requirements, ensuring subcontract work meets required specifications,
- Will record and manage information
- Will examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure all project specifications are met
PLEASE SUBMIT PROJECT LIST WITH RESUME
Salary Range: $90,000 - $110,000