Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
Top 25 National General Contractor with a Southeast Regional office in Atlanta is searching for a Project Manager with experience in commercial construction for projects in the Atlanta metro area.
Projects are new ground-up commercial projects, office buildings, mixed-use, and hospitality and various other types of construction jobs in Atlanta.
- Full P&L responsibility for a wide range of commercial construction project types.
- Manage your own clients and book of business.
- Work with business development and estimating to secure new projects and clients and maintain excellent relationships with existing clients.
- Manage the projects from pre-construction to closeout.
- Maintain and develop new relationships with building owners, developers, and architectural firms promoting and negotiating contracts for construction
- Research and respond to RFQs as required with qualification statements, presentations, and contract negotiations.
- Be the direct contact for the project owner and their consultants.
- Responsible for managing all business aspects of the project as well as provide direction to the field Supervision.
- You must have at least 8 years' experience working for a General Contractor or Construction Manager in a commercial ground up construction environment.
- Your experience must include some experience with estimating and preconstruction, as well as project management.
- Experience working for an A/E, or as a consultant, will not be considered.
- You must currently live in the Atlanta area or be willing to relocate to Atlanta on a permanent basis. Reasonable relocation expenses will be paid.
- Working knowledge of SAGE Estimating, CMiC, AutoCad, Bluebeam, P6 is a plus
- $90,000 - $130,000/year, depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits and incentive package.
Keywords: Construction jobs, Construction Project manager, pre-construction, estimator, Project Manager, hotel, hospital, Healthcare, hospitality, office space, tenant improvements, ground-up, new construction, build-out, condominium, mixed use, mixed-use, multi-use, hotel, office building, storage facilities, car dealership, project manager, retail, Southeast, Atlanta, Georgia, GA, 191105-PM,