Ardith Rademacher & Associates is a management recruiting firm specializing in the construction industry. Our direct construction industry experience enables us to provide a unique perspective and approach to difficult staffing and career advancement issues within the construction industry.
We know the construction industry. We have conducted successful recruiting assignments in a wide variety of construction and engineering job categories both locally and nationwide.
This position will manage Houston operations. Projects include commercial, municipal and education.
- 7 – 15 years project management experience on ground-up and TI projects to $10 Million
- Manage all business aspects of the region and projects
- Manage the schedule, costs, subcontractors, pay requests, RFI’s, change orders, shop drawings
- Mentor and manage assistant project managers and engineers
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Procore
- Track record of strong client and subcontractor relationships
- Some experience estimating your own projects is preferred
Our client is a highly respected Texas General Contractor who has an office in and has been building in Houston for over 40 years. They are looking for a Construction Project Manager for local projects as well as regional travel.
Who wants to wait and hope they will get promoted when this position is available now?
Take a few minutes of your time to hear about this position and see if it could possibly pick up the pace of your career and your advancement potential.
$90,000 - $120,000/year along with a generous bonus, vehicle, excellent benefits and per diem.