Ardith Rademacher & Associates is a management recruiting firm specializing in the construction industry. Our direct construction industry experience enables us to provide a unique perspective and approach to difficult staffing and career advancement issues within the construction industry.
We know the construction industry. We have conducted successful recruiting assignments in a wide variety of construction and engineering job categories both locally and nationwide.
Our client is a high-end, custom home builder in the San Antonio Metropolitan area. They build new homes from $2 Million and renovate existing custom homes. They offer the following
-Competitive compensation based on experience in the 90K-110K range
- Growth opportunity and excellent company culture
What You Need for this Position
More than 5 years of experience and knowledge of all phases of construction management for custom homes including:
- History of managing custom home builds and/or renovations
- Provide clear and articulate direction to team-members
- Exceptional organizational, communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with pre-construction, estimating RFIs, change orders and submittals
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills as well as conflict resolution
- A track record of working successfully with all share holders on these types of projects.
- Must be able to read blueprints and identify conflicts, gaps or inconsistencies in plans
In this role you will work closely with home owner, designer and architect as well as manage superintendent and vendor relationships.
- Strong administrative skills including the ability to maintain clear notes, keep organized records and time-management - Knowledge of Procore, MS Project and other construction related software preferred