Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
Southeast-based Multifamily Developer has an urgent need for a construction Owner’s Representative for townhome and multifamily construction projects in the Atlanta area. No need for extended travel. All assignments will be in the greater Atlanta area.
You will manage the construction process for this developer by representing the company’s interests and interacting on a daily basis with the GC, architect, and municipal authorities on projects in the greater Atlanta area.
Your initial assignment will be managing the construction process for this developer by representing the company’s interests and interacting on a daily basis with the GC on a 239 unit rental townhouse community in DeKalb County, GA.
This company is over 60 years old and continues to grow and offers an excellent opportunity for career advancement. We are looking for an individual who wants to grow with our company and have long term stable future.
- You will work on-site and manage the vertical construction through occupancy.
- You will be responsible for working directly with the GC as the Owner’s representative on all business aspects of the project including: shop drawings, permits, inspections, RFI’s, schedule review, pay requests, change orders, etc.
- Ensure quality control, schedule, and budget are maintained.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- You must have at least 10 years of experience in construction with at least 5 years working on production home, or multifamily construction. Experience with townhome construction is a plus.
- Your experience must include vertical construction. Experience with foundations, framing, and finishing of homes is essential. This experience can be while working as an owner’s representative, as a PM for a Developer/Builder, or as a PM with a General Contractor.
- You must currently live in the Atlanta area or be willing to relocate here.
- A 4-year construction-related degree is preferred but not required. If you were a superintendent and later moved into a PM role and have at least 5 years’ experience as a PM that is also acceptable.
- $125,000 - $150,000/year, depending on experience, plus benefits
Keywords: construction jobs, Assistant Project Manager, Project Engineer, APM, Project Manager, PM, Owner’s rep, owner’s representative, Superintendent, Developer, development, Resident Engineer, Multifamily, single family, homes, ground up construction, ground-up construction, townhomes, Multi-family, multifamily, wood frame, residential, garden style, podium, mid-rise, midrise, mid-rise, high rise, Procore, Microsoft Project, Atlanta, Georgia, GA, ATL, construction jobs, Assistant Project Manager, APM, PM, Project Manager, Multifamily, residential, garden style, podium, wood frame, stick built, Atlanta, Georgia, GA, 220524-PM