Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
National Top 10 heavy civil General Contractor is searching for an experienced highway and/or bridge estimator for their Maryland, and Virginia operations.
You will be responsible for leading the estimating team on some of the largest and most prestigious projects in the U.S.
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent construction firm at a high level of responsibility to estimate some of the largest heavy civil projects in the country. Typical projects are in the range of $50 Million to $1 Billion.
You do not have to currently live in Reston, but you must be willing to relocate here. Reasonable relocation expenses will be paid.
- For at least the last 5 years you must have been a full time Estimator working for a GC on P3, design/build, or hard bid, bridge and highway
- You must have experience estimating projects in excess of $50M on a regular basis.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience working for a heavy highway GC on D.O.T. highway &/or bridge projects is required.
- Experience working for an owner, Engineering firm, or consulting firm will not be considered.
- Experience with HCSS software is essential.
- A 4 year construction related degree is preferred.
- Applicants must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Compensation: $110K-$130K /year depending on qualifications.
- Full health care benefits, bonus, 401K, vacation, etc.
keywords: Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C.,construction jobs, Reston, VA, Ruston, VA, Water treatment plant, Chief Estimator, Senior Estimator, Chief Estimator, VA, DC, MD, heavy civil, highway, bridge, civil structures, dams, bridges, marine work, levees, structures, P3, Public private partnership, preconstruction manager, cable stayed, bascule, segmental, HCSS, Estimate, dam, roadway, highway, DOT, Mid-Atlantic, Mid-Atlantic, D.O.T., GAdot, Vdot, Fdot, NCDOT, SCDOT, mddot, mdot, cadot, cdot,txdot, Estimator, Senior Estimator, Chief Estimator, Florida, highway, bridge, civil structures, tunnels, grading, drainage, P3, Public private partnership, preconstruction manager, cable stayed, bascule, segmental, HCSS, Estimate, dam, roadway, highway, DOT, D.O.T., GAdot, Vdot, Fdot, FLDOT, VADOT, TNDOT, ALDOT, codot, Idot, Ildot, mddot, mdot, cadot, codot, txdot,201123-VEST,