Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
Southeast-based General Contractor is searching for an experienced MEP Coordinator for commercial, healthcare, mixed-use, and high-rise residential construction projects in the Atlanta area.
You will be responsible for reviewing and coordinating the mechanical, electrical and plumbing design and installation for large commercial construction projects
- You must have worked as an MEP Superintendent, or MEP coordinator, on commercial construction projects and be familiar with both the mechanical and electrical aspects of the work.
- Proficiency with BIMM software is essential.
- At least 7-10 years of MEP experience working with a Commercial General Contractor is required.
- You do not need to currently live in Atlanta. Reasonable relocation expenses will be paid.
- $80,000 - $120,000 base salary, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits package.
keywords: Construction jobs, MEP Coordinator, HVAC, BIMM , AutoCAD, CADD, Electrical construction, mechanical construction, Commercial construction, construction jobs, construction Superintendent, construction jobs, MEP Coordinator, MEP Manager, MEP Superintendent, office buildings, mixed-use, retail, Higher education, commercial construction, condominiums, apartments, residential towers, MOB, clinic, medical office building, healthcare, hospital, imaging center, screening center, clinic, Orlando, FL, Florida, Orlando Southeast, construction jobs, healthcare construction, hospital construction, Superintendent, MEP, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, med gases, 201109-MEP,