Ardith Rademacher & Associates is a management recruiting firm specializing in the construction industry. Our direct construction industry experience enables us to provide a unique perspective and approach to difficult staffing and career advancement issues within the construction industry.
We know the construction industry. We have conducted successful recruiting assignments in a wide variety of construction and engineering job categories both locally and nationwide.
Join a 3rd Generation Builder with over 40 years of delivering high performance results and outstanding service. This is an immediate opportunity for a Project Manager who prefers managing while working as the principal point of contact with the Owner and team. Projects include municipal city, county and state, aviation, historic renovation, commercial and education. Big enough to do complex projects with recognized clients, they are small enough to reward you for your personal accomplishments.
This company has extremely long tenure at all employee levels and is truly focused on their employees and their careers. Take a few minutes of your time to hear about this position and see if it could possibly pick up the pace of your career and your advancement potential.
· Minimum 8 years project management and cost-plus estimating experience on ground up and renovation projects up to $10 Million.
· Experience taking projects from estimating through close-out.
· Experience working directly with owner.
· Experience with Microsoft Project and Excel.
· Demonstrated profitability on projects taken from estimate through close-out.
· Hybrid work environment, working from job site and home.
· Minimum 8 years’ commercial construction experience.
· Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
· Cost Plus estimating experience.
· Degree, preferably in engineering, building construction or similar.
If you are a team player ready for the next step, join us; an organization with a reputation for high performance and outstanding service. As leaders of change in the construction industry, salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience.
Compensation: $80,000 / $115,000 a year along with bonuses based on individual project profitability and strong benefits.