H&H Consultants, Inc. is an industry leading construction recruiting firm in the southeast. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC H&H Consultants is devoted solely to the construction industry and has worked with many of the ENR Top 400 firms throughout the US during its 27 year history.
Our client is a growing Commercial General Contractor who is looking for a Construction Project Manager to join their organization headquartered in Wilmington, NC (just minutes from the beach). They have an annual volume around $75M and concentrate on the Coastal Carolinas market. For this hire they need someone with hospital experience to run multiple negotiated projects with repeat clients.
This position Requires previous commercial construction experience and a construction related four year degree.
Duties include the following as it pertains to managing a project:
- Oversight of the successive phases of projects.
- Subcontractor bidding and contract negotiations for projects.
- Project team selection, management and development.
- Overall safety and scheduling for assigned projects.
- Institute and oversee all procedures required for the work to be completed according to schedule.
- Interaction and communication with architects, engineers, general contractors and subcontractors.
- Adhering to company standards while completing projects on time and under budget.
Keywords: project management, contract management, development, hospitality, mixed use, multifamily, senior living, skilled care, construction, bidding, document management, scheduling, building, wood frame, behavioral hospital.