WWTP Construction Superintendent
Synergy Professionals, Inc.
Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
Savannah based Waste Water Treatment Plant General Contractor is searching for an experienced Superintendent for water and waste water treatment plant (W/WWTP) and pump station construction projects in Savannah, Georgia. Projects include new construction, upgrades, and expansions. This company is growing and there is a tremendous opportunity to advance as it continues to grow.
Typical project sizes are $5M - $15M in value.
- At least 10 years’ experience working in construction.
- At least 7 years of experience working on Water or Waste Water treatment plant (W/WWTP) projects for a General Contractor as a Superintendent, is required.
- Experience working on W/WWTP projects in the $1M-$15M range preferred.
- You must currently live within commuting distance of Savannah or be willing to relocate here. Reasonable relocation expenses will be paid.
- $120,000 - $125,000/year, depending on experience
- Company truck
- Excellent healthcare benefits and 401K
Keywords: construction jobs, WWTP, WTP, Water Treatment Plant, Treatment Plant, Superintendent, Field Engineer, concrete, process piping, millwright, yard piping, construction jobs, WWTP, WTP, Water Treatment Plant, Treatment Plant, Atlanta, GA Georgia, Savannah, Georgia, GA, Charleston, SC, Construction jobs, 220804-WS