Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
Detroit-based GC specializing in Design Build Water & Wastewater treatment plant projects is searching for an experienced Senior Project Manager for projects in the Detroit area. Projects range in value from $40M - $100M.
If you do not currently live in the Detroit area reasonable relocation expenses will be paid.
- Projects are design/build projects. Candidate must have experience working on at least two design/build W/WWTP projects in excess of $20M in value in the last 7 years.
- These projects must have been for municipalities and/or water & sewer authorities. Experience working on treatment plants for industrial, manufacturing, or mining applications is not acceptable.
- Experience working on projects for Great Lakes Water Authority is a plus, but not required.
- A 4 year construction-related degree is required.
- $110,000 - $125,000/year, depending on experience.
- Full benefits package including healthcare premiums paid at 100% for employee & family, auto allowance, performance bonus up to 15% annually, 401K, etc..
- If you do not currently live in the Detroit area reasonable relocation expenses will be paid.
Keywords: Detroit construction jobs, Detroit, Michigan, MI, WWTP, WTP, W/WWTP, Water Treatment Plant, Treatment Plant, Assistant Project Manager, APM, Project Engineer, P.E., PE, PM, Senior Project Manager, Project Executive, process piping, construction jobs, W/WWTP, WWTP, WTP, Water Treatment Plant, Treatment Plant, Great Lakes Water Authority Assistant Project Manager, APM, Project Engineer, P.E., PE, PM, process piping, Detroit, Michigan, MI, design-build, 210623-WPM,